Worldessay.net was conceived and founded back in 1995 by 2 graduates in an attempt to help students through the rigors and pitfalls of academic life. It was the first of its kind to store information in a digital format and bring the benefits of the internet directly to the user. The aim was to preserve the academic work of thousands of students for the posterity of others and so aid future students in a way that had never been done before.
Who should use Worldessay.net?
In a word, anyone, we have customers from all over the world and from all walks of life who use Essaybank to improve their knowledge and understanding of a huge range of subjects and standards.
Why should I use Worldessay.net?
Essaybank is an educational reference tool which can provide you with virtually limitless information on a huge range of subjects, we offer the user:
- A huge range of information on a multitude of topics and levels.
- A place to consider various arguments and hypothesis away from the scrutiny of others.
- The ability to learn the best way of writing essays and coursework.
- A place to consider what subjects you are interested in before you take the plunge in a longer course.
How to use Worldessay.net
Obviously by simply studying the work of others you will be imparted with the knowledge they have collated, however if you wish to use any work from Essaybank in work you are undertaking, you must:
- Place quotation marks around the sentence that you wish to use in your essay.
- Add the source of the quote to the bibliography of your essay.
- Be sure not to plagiarise directly.
Worldessay.net & Plagiarism
What is plagiarism? Plagiarism is the practise of taking other peoples work or ideas and passing it off as your own. All centres of learning consider plagiarism to be wrong, if a student decides to plagiarise any works on essaybank they do so at their own risk and strictly without the permission of Essaybank.Essaybank also feels that the 'big brother' style of internet surveillance currently attempted by some is contrary to the good of the citizens of Britain and does not knowingly allow essay checkers to search its database. This does not mean we codone plagiarism! We feel it it is the personal responsibilty of all students to regulate themselves in this matter and we urge all customers to use essaybank in a reponsible manner.